Updates: 1/15/24 - Uploaded Version 10.
A branch off CheckPoint from RealCartoon3D
This Checkpoint is a branch off from the RealCartoon3D checkpoint. This one's goal is to produce a more "Anime" look; because; well, I like Anime. :) I know there are many out there that do this well (aniwave being one of them). This one is just to share an art style I like. The process is the same as the base checkpoint (RealCartoon3D); but I look for more "Anime" merges. This (like the others) gets updates from RealCartoon3D as well. As with the base model, I try not to use checkpoints that are restricted on merges.
Width: 512 (normally would not adjust unless I flipped the height and width)
Height: 768 (Have done up to 1024, but 768 was my sweet spot)
Sampling Method: "Eular A" became pretty much the default as versions moved along, but "DPM++ SDE Karra" and "DPM++ 2M Karras" are favorites for me as well.
Sampling steps: 30-50 normally (30 being my starting point, but going up to 45 a lot of the time)
Hires.fix settings: Upscaler (R-ESRGAN 4x+, 4k-UltraSharp most of the time), Hires Steps (10), Denoising Str (0.34 - 0.45 normally), Upscale (1.5 or 2 does well)
Clip Skip: 2
Would run ADetailer to help enhance the eyes but many times in the later versions I would not run this as it was not needed.
Why So Many Versions:
Because I wanted to share all the results that I felt reached a desired outcome. Allowed me to have fun, and I saw that many enjoyed them. Which motivated me to keep trying. Again, thank you.
License & Use
This model is open access and available to all, with a CreativeML OpenRAIL-M license further specifying rights and usage.
1. You can't use the model to deliberately produce nor share illegal or harmful outputs or content.
2. The authors claims no rights on the outputs you generate, you are free to use them and are accountable for their use which must not go against the provisions set in the license.
3. You may re-distribute the weights. If you do, please be aware you have to include the same use restrictions as the ones in the license and share a copy of the modified CreativeML OpenRAIL-M to all your users (please read the license entirely and carefully).
Please read the full license here Stable Diffusion
You agree not to use the Model or Derivatives of the Model:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way
- To generate or disseminate verifiably false information and/or content with the purpose of harming others
- To generate or disseminate personal identifiable information that can be used to harm an individual
- To defame, disparage or otherwise harass others
- For fully automated decision making that adversely impacts an individual’s legal rights or otherwise creates or modifies a binding, enforceable obligation
- For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against or harming individuals or groups based on online or offline social behavior or known or predicted personal or personality characteristics
- To exploit any of the vulnerabilities of a specific group of persons based on their age, social, physical or mental characteristics, in order to materially distort the behavior of a person pertaining to that group in a manner that causes or is likely to cause that person or another person physical or psychological harm
- For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against individuals or groups based on legally protected characteristics or categories
- To provide medical advice and medical results interpretation
- To generate or disseminate information for the purpose to be used for administration of justice, law enforcement, immigration or asylum processes, such as predicting an individual will commit fraud/crime commitment (e.g. by text profiling, drawing causal relationships between assertions made in documents, indiscriminate and arbitrarily-targeted use).
- You are solely responsible for any legal liability resulting from unethical use of this model(s)
- If you use any of these models for merging, please state what steps you took to do so and clearly indicate where modifications have been made.
If you see any conflicts or corrections to be made, please let me know.